ea account disabled

by Graciem2604

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ea account disabled

★★★ Newbie

Every time I open DA:I I get a pop up that says "Your EA account has been disabled." I tried changing my credentials and I still get it, I contacted EA and apparently there is not PSN account linked to my email, which is impossible since it's my only email address. I've never had this issue before but now I can't get rid of it, I've searched and searched but have found no answers. My Dragon Age Keep account is no longer connected to my PS4 either, I don't know what's going n.

Message 1 of 2 (1,287 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ea account disabled

You will need to go back to the EAHelp webpage or twitter and discuss it with an official EA help rep.  On the webpage DON'T choose forum option as that brings you back here, and no one here can do anything about accounts or linking of them.  Only official EA customer Rep can do anything to help you most likely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,274 Views)

All Replies

Re: ea account disabled

You will need to go back to the EAHelp webpage or twitter and discuss it with an official EA help rep.  On the webpage DON'T choose forum option as that brings you back here, and no one here can do anything about accounts or linking of them.  Only official EA customer Rep can do anything to help you most likely.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (1,275 Views)