Re: ea access dragon age inquisition content wont show up

by Leora85

Original Post

ea access dragon age inquisition content wont show up

★★★ Newbie

Hi I've just purchased a dragon age inquisition through ea access and some of the contents (like black emporium or other dlc's ) wont show up even though they are supposed to be free and/or accessible through ea access

I've contacted ea support and they've been no help at all! I've tried factory reset, reinstallation of the game and a lot of other steps which they suggested but none of them helped, as a matter of fact, it resulted in me losing all of my save data of the game

Lastly, I've been recommended by one of the operators in ea support who couldnt helo me to post a topic here in a futile hope that someone might be able to help me 

Message 1 of 2 (305 Views)

Re: ea access dragon age inquisition content wont show up

Hero

Hi @am11a11, I'm guessing you're playing on PC? In order for DLCs to show up (including, for some reason, the completely free Black Emporium) they have to be verified by the game, which means you must play the game while signed in to your EA account (and it must be the same account that owns the content, of course) in game. The content may not be immediately available, but once it has been verified you can play offline if you wish.

If you're still having issues, make sure you don't have a firewall or anti malware program preventing the game from contacting the servers. 

If you're on console it's probably much the same thing, you must be signed in to the EA/PSN/Xbox account that owns the content. Apologies but I don't really know console things :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (278 Views)