@ea_Ataashi

by WinterKnightems

Original Post

@ea_Ataashi

★★★★★ Novice

In another thread you asked how would I go about returning to the original dark fantasy type game that was origins in dragon age 4. 

I gave a few ideas and some of them might have been interesting, however I came up with a new one I find far superior.

I'd start the game with Solas having successfully removed the veil and for all intents and purposes destroying the world.

You as the inquisitor will now have to rebuild society and protect the small pockets of humanity that are left. 

Demons run free as do spirits that aid humanity but you're stuck in a virtual hell that isn't going away any time soon.

You will have to find and unite all races that are left in order to survive. You might even have to make alliances with demons

or even attempt to release the other elven gods for them to do battle with Solas. (Lets be real he can pretty much kill you with a thought)

I've only come up with this about 5 minutes ago and haven't give much thought to it. Perhaps Ill post a more detailed version once I've had a

few days to think about it.

Message 1 of 3 (473 Views)

Re: @ea_Ataashi

Hero

From the forum rules:

Don't Call out Community Managers and Officials. Be cool, folks. We know you want to grab our attention, but good thread titles like the example in Dos will help you get our attention much easier.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (447 Views)

Re: @ea_Ataashi

Community Manager (retired)

@WinterKnightems

Thanks for sharing your ideas, however there was no need for creating a separate topic about it, so I'm going to lock this one. And again, be mindful to NOT discuss real-life politics on our forum.

/Ataashi

Message 3 of 3 (351 Views)