dragon hunter dragonsbane achievement Xbox one

by Maidofmer

Original Post

dragon hunter dragonsbane achievement Xbox one

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I have killed all 10 dragons before I fought corypheus or went to the well of sorrows. I don't have my achievement it says 90 percent done. Is there an 11th dragon? edited to add: I just beat the game and I beat the Dragons way before I beat the game.
Message 1 of 3 (166 Views)

Re: dragon hunter dragonsbane achievement Xbox one

★★ Novice

best thing to do is save before you beat the last dragon and then go to that save to kill a dragon again. The achievement might pop up then. 

if you have a save that has you at below 10 dragons killed, I would go to that save and kill a dragon to see if it pops up. If not then you'll have to go to another playthrough to get it. 

It's probably the Ferelden Frostback that's glitched (this one is the one that didn't count for me) so if you do another playthrough, focus on killing this dragon first because more than likely the achievement will pop up then.

Message 2 of 3 (145 Views)

Re: dragon hunter dragonsbane achievement Xbox one

★★★ Novice
Guess I'm SOL. It's been some time since I killed them and deleted the saves. The frost back was the first and the last was the fire breathing one in emprise du lion. The quest was completed in the journal.
Message 3 of 3 (135 Views)