dragon age keep "oops an error occurred"

by The_Book_Worm_01

Original Post

Re: dragon age keep "oops an error occurred"

★ Apprentice

They should have expected an influx of people after the announcement. 

Message 101 of 142 (1,416 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here...I wanted to play this great game again, after Dragon Age 4 trailer...ehhh

Message 102 of 142 (1,415 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My dragon keep just staring doing this last night on 12/6/18 

Message 103 of 142 (1,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Forgot my password, cannot recover it due to deactivated email account. Try to change my account details, EA cannot confirm that I am the user. Create a new PSN and EA account, finally log in, "Oops an error occured." Try to post a detailed reply to it on this board, get a series of error messages saying I need to be signed in (already am).

EA really needs to get their * together.

Message 104 of 142 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. Got really in mood for playing this game again and it got the error. I hope it gets fixed soon because I AM REALLY in mood for some more demon slaying D:

Message 105 of 142 (1,085 Views)

★ Novice

Hi 

I'm having the same problem as everyone else. I've tried everything but I still get the same "oops" response. I made a new world state last night and go to finally create the new character tonight and notice it showed *default world state" instead of the one I made. That's when I went onto the keep and discovered the issue. Hopefully this is resolved soon. 

Message 106 of 142 (1,070 Views)

★★ Novice

i think due to the fact that the anthem beta is having issues, this error is low on the to do list

Message 107 of 142 (1,070 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It sucks that I bought a game that I can't even start, because they have to keep the friggin save files online.[Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 108 of 142 (1,039 Views)

★★ Novice

Woohoo, it is working again.  This time I'm keeping a backup of this a save with my current world state so that I can export it and import it using the Editor.

Message 109 of 142 (983 Views)

★★ Novice

Working fine for me as well

Message 110 of 142 (861 Views)