by KANISHK989898

Original Post

Re: dragon age keep "oops an error occurred"

★★★★★ Novice

eeeee finally!!! Praise the Lord.

Message 71 of 142 (1,650 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I should add something to the commentary as I think it is a bit too early to celebrate. I've tried starting a new game, and I just updated the information on the keep itself. I exported it as normal. However, the most recent information is yesterday morning before all this hubbaloo happened. Others reading this please inform me if this is an individual issue I'm having or if it is more expansive than I think.

Message 72 of 142 (1,634 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

SilverFox - I opened up DA:I and did a save on all my current characters to ensure that they were updated to the keep.  I think you can choose to sync the game and the keep up in the right corner on the keep page, if I remember correctly.  

Message 73 of 142 (1,598 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Okay, I could log into the Keep today, and do what I wanted. Got to start my new game with the World State I did this morning. So far so good.

Message 74 of 142 (1,583 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone!

I can confirm that DA Keep caught a small "hiccup" by the end of last week. Everything should be back to normal now tho. I've just tested it on my own account and I was able to log into Keep via my Internet browser.

Let me know if you're still experiencing this issue.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 75 of 142 (1,546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's happening again. 

Message 76 of 142 (1,422 Views)

★★★ Novice

Tried multiple devices and multiple browsers but keep getting this message when I log in and won’t do anything. Very frustrating since I played the first 2 games in order to move them to the third.

Message 77 of 142 (1,222 Views)

★★★ Novice

Then y is it December 2018 and I am getting this same message!!!!?

Message 78 of 142 (1,215 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing going on for me as well. Tried multiple browsers and zilch

Message 79 of 142 (1,214 Views)

★★ Novice

This is happening to me too I've tried from multiple browsers and my phone. Really disappointing to see this is still an issue over a year later...

Message 80 of 142 (1,204 Views)