Re: dragon age keep "oops an error occurred"

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

dragon age keep "oops an error occurred"

★★★★★ Novice

Since monday I have been unable to access my dragon age keep. I can log in, but after that i receive an error message "oops an error occurred please refresh the page and try again" however refreshing the page does not fix the issue

I have contacted EA Help advisors three times. The first time I received troubleshooting instructions:

Completely log out and close down Origin
Hold down the Windows key and R
Type in "%ProgramData%" (without quotes) and click OK
Now open the Origin folder.
Delete all the files and folders in the Origin folder, except for LocalContent (do not delete this one)
Hold down the Windows key and R
Type in "%AppData%" (without quotes) and click OK
This will take you to a Roaming folder, which is located inside of AppData. Delete the Origin folder
Click on the word "AppData" at the top of your window
Open the Local folder here
Delete the Origin folder listed here
Restart your PC and log back into Origin

which I followed and not change occurred. The second I was told to run a UOTrace and DxDiag and recontact them. The third time, the advisor looked at my account and Keep on his side and received the same issue. He advised me to post to the forum to see if anyone had information regarding the issue as he couldn't find any and assumed something was wrong with the keep itself.

I cannot access my worldstates or tapestries and i am irritated to say the least as it had been working fine beforehand. 

Any assistance or information would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 142 (23,952 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice
The issue seems to have been fixed. I can access my world states and tapestry again from multiple browsers.

View in thread

Message 3 of 142 (27,306 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@The_Book_Worm_01 Thank you for the detailed post.

Do you still see this issue now? If you do, can you try using a different browser? 

If this has no effect, can you try logging in with a different account as a test?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 142 (23,651 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
The issue seems to have been fixed. I can access my world states and tapestry again from multiple browsers.
Message 3 of 142 (27,307 Views)

Community Manager

Wonderful, thank you for the update/confirmation. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 142 (23,609 Views)

★ Novice
Can you help, i can no longer access the keep and have the same Oops an error occured message.
Message 5 of 142 (23,105 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue .I've tried a different browser but that doesn't help. What is causing this and how can I fix it?

Message 6 of 142 (22,739 Views)

Mine is doing it as well....so I am betting it is a issue on Keep server and not anything user related.  I would suggest giving it a day or so and seeing if it persists.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 142 (22,729 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm getting this error now too.  Is the server having issues?

Message 8 of 142 (22,659 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue here, is the server down?

Message 9 of 142 (22,591 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm also getting this error, Monday night, after reading all these posts saying it's fixed. It's NOT fixed, not for everyone. It had been working just fine before, but today I couldn't access my Keep either from in-game or direct through the website. I only have Chrome installed. The Keep ought to be tested and work regardless of browsers, so they shouldn't be telling us to try a different browser. I used to be QA testing manager for web stores and did that extensively.

Message 10 of 142 (22,573 Views)