Re: dragon age 3:how to change language,

by SunArau

Original Post

dragon age 3:how to change language,

★★★ Newbie

i buy it on poland,but i can't speak polish,i want to chang language into english,but i can't.what should i do?

Message 1 of 8 (1,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie

and i just can choose polish or russian,plz someone tell me how to change it,i rly don't know polish

@illnesszou wrote:

i buy it on poland,but i can't speak polish,i want to chang language into english,but i can't.what should i do?

Message 2 of 8 (1,125 Views)

★ Novice
I got similar situation but instead bought Dg:I in Poland I bought in Uk. Now my question is???Can I somehow change text for Polish??
Message 3 of 8 (1,105 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have multi language version. So i can play on all languages D: So anyway for me it`s to change origin lang.  When im using english origin games are on english and etc. Try out. Maybe helps.

( This goes to multi versions )

As far as i know. Poland version has only 2 lang`s. Poland and Russian ( I guess ). So you`re forced to use only this ones.

Message 4 of 8 (1,085 Views)

★ Novice
Oki that's sounds good, so basically I have to uninstall Dragon Age 3 then in Orgin settings change region for Polish let say and then install game again?? I got Dragon Age copy bought in Uk so I don't know if is multi language???
Message 5 of 8 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You don`t need to uninstall game. Just change Origin lang. Then exit and reenter. If didn`t help...then sorry. You don`t have that language in game copy.

Message 6 of 8 (1,047 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Codes for the game determine the languages available, PL+RU on one, JP+ENG on another, Everything else+eng on another. To play in english you need to have a code from another sku

Message 7 of 8 (1,044 Views)

★★ Guide

Before download you can select the language if you only allowed to select Polish/Russian then you bought a key from this region that's why you can't choose english.

Message 8 of 8 (1,042 Views)