didn't receive virtuoso drakescale armour

by Zernic

Original Post

didn't receive virtuoso drakescale armour

★★★ Newbie
I got the 1,000,000 Experience with a mage, opened the chest, and got 5 out of the 6 mage drakescale armors, why ? (Virtuoso missing) Is there another way to get the virtuoso drakescale armour? Got all 6 from warrior earlier.
Message 1 of 7 (2,015 Views)

Re: didn't receive virtuoso drakescale armour

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue and am trying to figure it out. If you got a good answer since this was posted i would love to hear it. If not I will wait for the Help Centre to get back to me.

Message 2 of 7 (1,968 Views)

★ Novice

Same here.  Note, there is a piece of light armor that has no class restrictions.  It say's " only".  I'm guessing that this was supposed to be the virtuoso armor, but it is either bugged OR they removed it last minute because of some other bug or exploit, so its intentional.  Who knows.  Don't expect an answer from EA on it.

Message 3 of 7 (1,631 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I didn't receive mine either. .. I have every character as well as the drakescale armor for all Except virtuoso! They should put in another chest with the drakescale or similar armor for the virtuoso cause there are a lot of us that didn't receive it.
Message 4 of 7 (1,476 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes, I have had the same thing happen. I really wanted to experiment with this character (with the armour I have gained!). It appears that EA does not care about fixing this issue (please prove me wrong).

The lack of support for these expensive games is very disappointing. If there are issues they should be fixed, period.

Message 5 of 7 (1,282 Views)

@CaptPicardUss

This is a player to player help forum, so no one here can actually do anything about this since is seems to be either account side or server side issue.  You will need to contact EAHelp and talk to an advisor in a chat session.  I have heard Firefox is the best browser to use, and don't have ad blocker or pop up blocker on.  You may also have to talk to several different ones depending on who you get, as some are better than others and more willing to work at helping you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 7 (1,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I contacted support about it and all three times they told me to go to the forums. It's bs. They gave me two large chests and said the forums is where the support people look for issues to fix. I told them there are no answers on the forums and it has been an issue for years now with no fix. All it would take is a chest with the armor in it and they give it out to anyone how has completed the challenge.
Message 7 of 7 (1,031 Views)