Xbox Series X: "Unable to load save data"

by PierceGraham

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox Series X: "Unable to load save data"

★ Apprentice

I get the following error message when I try to load a save when not connected to Xbox Live: "Unable to load save data as required downloadable content is missing".

I have a spotty internet connection and it often goes out, and when it does I can't play the game due to "missing DLCs" (even though they're all installed on my hard drive, I've checked multiple times), but as soon as I go back online they magically re-appear or something.

I shouldn't have to be online to play a single-player game for which have everything installed on my console's hard drive. Is there any solution to this problem?

Message 1 of 4 (1,339 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox Series X: "Unable to load save data"

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I've found a sort-of solution: restarting the console, over and over again. Sometimes it works after just 1 restart, other times after two hours of dozens of repeated restarts, and everything in between. So it is possible to do it, but only sometimes. @EA_Atic 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,243 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Sorry to say and as far I'm aware there is no workaround top play DLC with out network connections Xbox Series X @PierceGraham

/Atic
Message 2 of 4 (1,256 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I've found a sort-of solution: restarting the console, over and over again. Sometimes it works after just 1 restart, other times after two hours of dozens of repeated restarts, and everything in between. So it is possible to do it, but only sometimes. @EA_Atic 

Message 3 of 4 (1,244 Views)

Unable to lad save data as required dlc content is missing

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I have a problem with the game. I cant load any save files, I always get the error - Unable to load save data as required dlc content is missing. - 

Im playing through xbox gamepass pc. I have 56 hours in game time, last night the game worked perfectly. Today after starting I got the error. The pc was not even turned off, just in sleep mode. No update anywhere, router settings are not changed. 

Message 4 of 4 (1,050 Views)