Re: *Xbox One* Can't load saved game data

by AhmedMon_5

Original Post

*Xbox One* Can't load saved game data

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have Dragon Age: Inquisition for Xbox One and am experiencing a very annoying issue. I have over 60 hours played on one of my characters, and when I went to go play the game yesterday the only options I had on the main menu were to start a new game. I have saved my progress often and had many different saved game data, however apparently it didn't matter. Can someone help me out on how to get it back so I don't have to lose my progress and all the time I had in the game? If I go to manage game on the "Xbox Home" it still says I have the saved game data, but it doesn't say I have any when I start the game.

Thank you,

Message 1 of 6 (4,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine is very similar.  If I die and want to continue,  I get "Can't load save corrupted".  I try to load every save is corrupted.  Turn off game and restart Some saves will load but not all.  I have to start at some previous point.  Autosaves won't every load.

Dan

Message 2 of 6 (4,560 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I've seen that has been occuring a lot, but with my game is says I DONT have any saves at all anymore... when I never deleted them or anything. My only option is to create a new game.. I wouldn't mind being set back an hour or so but since it says I can't load anything.. it's 50 + hours..

Message 3 of 6 (4,553 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hello have you been able to solve the problem i have the exact problem as you and i don't know what to do so please help me
Message 4 of 6 (2,053 Views)

★★★ Novice

Would love if some one could help with this as its the first time ive had this save data problem and ive had the game from launch... Do not want to start another game just for this to happen again... I know the game is a few years old but people still play it and the looking at the last few days of posts alot of player are having this issue to.

Whats going on?

Message 5 of 6 (1,949 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I started a fresh game this past Tuesday and this morning the game is only giving me the option to start a new game.  When I click manage game from the xbox1 menu, I can see all 11.7 MB for the 6 some hours I have played but no option to load that save game.  I have tried disconnecting from internet, deleting local files, reconnecting to internet.  I have even done a factory reset.  Nothing seems to work.  I can not justify starting up again to potentially risk this happening again.

If it makes a difference, I had a similar thing happen to my skyrim save recently as well.  It didn't delete the full save but erased all saves over the past month randomly this past weekend.

Message 6 of 6 (1,893 Views)