Xbox Game Pass for PC - DA:I says I'm missing DLC I definitely have installed

by dhansell

Original Post

Re: Xbox Game Pass for PC - DA:I says I'm missing DLC I definitely have installe

★ Guide
@EA_Jason Still here hoping for a solution.
Message 41 of 158 (5,358 Views)

Re: Xbox Game Pass for PC - DA:I says I'm missing DLC I definitely have installe

★★★★★ Novice
@dhansell me too, i cant continue my 40+ hours saved game because of this problem Frown
Message 42 of 158 (5,339 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here, I “bought” the Black Emporium dlc from Origin and it showed up in my game. Definitely some kind of verification issue on their side 

Message 43 of 158 (5,323 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Captn_Platypuzz I discovered that by changing the profileoption file for someone's that if the dlc works correctly, the game if it detects them (Although only if it is played offline), if any hero has the most updated profileoption file and can share it? Frown
Message 44 of 158 (5,314 Views)

★★ Novice

spoke to support and theyre absolutely clueless as to whats happening, does every here own the base game but not the dlc on Origins? Maybe some sort of conflict?

Message 45 of 158 (5,215 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Well on my case i only owned black emporium and it was only dlc which was working on last time. So about conflicts i think its possibility there is somekind of conflict with installer when it`s installed with EA Desktop  But this problem started after they fixed missing tresspasser dlc because on may every other dlc was worked fine when i tried (except missing tresspasser dlc). On summer i reinstalled windows and tried this on last month and only dlc what was working is black emporium

Message 46 of 158 (5,183 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Finally I was able to partially fix the problem, at least to be able to play the main story without problems. I was able to get the profileOption file from an account that doesn't have this problem and has the Goty version. If you just want to play single player and ignoring the multipalyer (if there are even people playing it), put the file and replace it inside C:\Users\{Your Account}\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age Inquisition\Save. The game will enter in offline mode and will recognize all Dlcs. Sorry for my English, I was using Google Translate.

Pdt: I don't know why it won't let me attach the file, so I will upload it to OneDrive

*snip*

EDIT by EA_Jason: Removed link, can't allow file downloads though a third party site, or.rar files. 

Message 47 of 158 (19,711 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@llTouChellI got the file before it was removed and tested and now it`s working like charm so thank you.Only minus is you can`t use Dragon Age Keep for decision import but otherwise all the sp dlc are in game.   Because we can`t put the file here we have to get the file somewhere to all get atleast playing the story.

Message 48 of 158 (5,118 Views)

★ Guide
@Pandemicious @llTouChell Yo, can I get that file? I'm in the EA Gaming Discord. Or just DM me directly - pur3driv3l#6231
Message 49 of 158 (5,085 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@llTouChell Finally I was able to attach it, apparently it only accepts .rar content. Anyway, enjoy it
Message 50 of 158 (5,064 Views)