Xbox Game Pass for PC - DA:I says I'm missing DLC I definitely have installed

by dhansell

Original Post

Re: Xbox Game Pass for PC - DA:I says I'm missing DLC I definitely have installe

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same exact issue

Message 31 of 158 (2,705 Views)

Re: Xbox Game Pass for PC - DA:I says I'm missing DLC I definitely have installe

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. It came up when I canceled my subscription and then paid again. Now having ea play (ordinary) I have an error in dragon age inquisition that I do not have dlc although ea play desktop app shows all as installed, I tried everything on the internet. It stopped working on Friday night.

Message 32 of 158 (2,682 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue here. Tried all steps EA support provided and others I know, but no solution. Hope this gets fixed soon

Message 33 of 158 (2,639 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well i almost have exact same problem but i never have installed DA:I on my sub time. I installed last week when i renewed my  game pass again and installed, but after playing while i realised i dont have dlc at all. It`s show on ea desktop that i have installed dlc but on game there is nothing.

Message 34 of 158 (2,596 Views)

★★ Novice
@dhansell Same situation here as everyone else, I'd say I'm probably 30 hours in maybe more and I've had to stop playing in case the answer is sorry lol you'll have to start again.
I'm really not looking forward to having to go through the Hinterlands all over again. Especially as I played this when it launched on the ps3 back in the day twice and twice on the ps4.
Message 35 of 158 (2,458 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Jason Two more weeks gone, another page of players saying, "me too." I don't expect a reply given your last post, and that's OK. I'm just gonna keep poking my head up here until this is fixed.
Message 36 of 158 (2,443 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here, I redeemed a code for the base game and then I couldn't play the EA Play version of the game (GOTY). Hope they fix it.

Message 37 of 158 (2,416 Views)

Dragon Age Inquisition

★★★ Newbie

So I've been playing Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Edition since I have Xbox Game Pass, I'm about 40 hours into the game and a friend brought it to my attention that I have not been playing the DLC even though I have it installed. Whenever I click on "manage DLC" on the EA Desktop App, the DLC is installed, but I cannot actually access the DLC in the game itself. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, as well as resetting the app's cache, and restarting my PC. None of these have worked. I hope someone can help me sooner rather than later. Thanks in advance.

Message 38 of 158 (2,347 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. 50 hours into this game and suddenly I'm blocked, this is actually unbelievable. I talked with 5 of their support and nothing helped. Hope that someday we can have an answer for this but until then, I will NOT be playing anything else EA related if it means I can just lose my save out of nowhere.

Message 39 of 158 (2,323 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also having this exact same problem. 80 hours in i hope there is a fix asap 

Message 40 of 158 (2,221 Views)