Re: Xbox Game Pass for PC - DA:I says I'm missing DLC I definitely have installe

by dhansell

Original Post

Re: Xbox Game Pass for PC - DA:I says I'm missing DLC I definitely have installe

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue. I downloaded the game from Gamepass Ultimate.  EA desktop app as well. Says GOTY edition and all the DLC's show as downloaded. But when I go into the game there is nothing on the war table as far as DLC goes. Any chance I could try that file fix? BennyTico#3499 on discord. @dhansell 

Edit: Got the file, worked like a charm. Had to restart my progress but no big deal as I was only about 9 hours in.  Thank you!

Message 111 of 158 (1,410 Views)

Dot.: Xbox Game Pass for PC - DA:I says I'm missing DLC I definitely have instal

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the same problem, I have a game with xbox game pass. Previously, the game was running normally but after purchasing the game pass again, I can't load the save because game doesnt see dlc. My discord if you can help my Katyusha#2831

Edit: Got the file, game is now working and i didnt lost my 50h save. God bless that man

Message 112 of 158 (1,391 Views)

★ Guide

Ayy @llTouChell@Pandemicious, and I have now helped 70+ people with this SOLUTION! And crickets from EA. Just remember kids: companies are not your friend and don't care about your happiness. You can only get that from your comrades.

I still have no way to attach the file here. I guess I'll try getting it into Nexus Mods or something.

Cheers!

Message 113 of 158 (1,349 Views)

★ Guide

Fix is up on Nexus Mods now:

https://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/3779

If the the mods snip the URL just search for ProfileOptions and I'm sure you'll find it.

Cheers!

Message 114 of 158 (1,278 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem but i cant fix it because my C:\users\myuser\documents is empty.  I cant find where that folder is located.

Message 115 of 158 (1,234 Views)

★ Guide
@eduu92 Is it possible you redirected your Windows Documents folder for your user profile to a new location, perhaps a different drive other than where the OS is installed?

I recommend using the system variable instead, which accounts for folks who may have redirected this folder.

Copy-paste

%userprofile%\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age Inquisition\Save

into your Run command or Windows Explorer address bar instead. Should bring you to the right spot.
Message 116 of 158 (1,201 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have only 1  user  account.

My window documents are located in c:\users\myusername\Appdata but there is no bioware or dragon age file in that folder

Message 117 of 158 (1,188 Views)

★ Guide
@eduu92 Hmm, maybe try creating those folders? Otherwise, maybe try searching all file/folder on your C: drive for the folders or ProfileOptions itself to find it? If you want DM me on Discord pur3driv3l#6231 and we can do a screenshare.
Message 118 of 158 (1,141 Views)

★★ Novice
@dhansell I sent a friend request on Discord, cant DM otherwise- tag is SnakeGodYig, I just need the file.
Message 119 of 158 (1,071 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@eduu92I was thinking about this more and it might be controlled folder access (feature of Windows Defender) keeping the DA:I program from creating the folders in your My Documents folder.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/allow-an-app-to-access-controlled-folders-b5b6627a-b008-...

Message 120 of 158 (884 Views)