Re: Xbox Game Pass for PC - DA:I says I'm missing DLC I definitely have installe

by kityninja999

Original Post

Re: Xbox Game Pass for PC - DA:I says I'm missing DLC I definitely have installe

★★★ Newbie
@dhansell I'm sorry to bother you, but i'd would love to have that file please. my Discord ID is Nomira#6938.
thank you
Message 91 of 158 (1,283 Views)

★ Guide
@LadyBacon1043 No bother. Sent you a friend invite.
Message 92 of 158 (1,492 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@dhansell Hey im sorry to bug but i need that file so i can play the rest of the game DAI. Kityninja#2865 is my discord. Just to let you know this fourm would be lost without you and EA should be paying you for doing there job for them
Message 93 of 158 (1,475 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@dhansell Just sent you a friend request
Message 94 of 158 (1,465 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@dhansell
It is strange that after almost 8 years the only solution to this problem has only recently been discovered by simply replacing the profileOption. I'll think twice before buying an EA game that is old or in any case it would be best to download it cracked.
Message 95 of 158 (1,398 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@llTouChell I feel that its a dang shame
Message 96 of 158 (1,394 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@dhansell Sorry to bother you bro, but I have exactly the same problem. Could you please send me the file to see if it works? I would be really thankful
My Discord is Guldann#2095
Thanks!!
Message 97 of 158 (1,325 Views)

★ Guide
@Guldanns Sure thing. Sent an invite
Message 98 of 158 (1,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I could also use this file my friend!

Brutist#1171

Message 99 of 158 (1,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dhansell I would also really love this file if possible
My discord is citanskid#6910
many thanks!
Message 100 of 158 (1,236 Views)