Re: Xbox Game Pass for PC - DA:I says I'm missing DLC I definitely have installe

by AbC2231a2708291

Original Post

Re: Xbox Game Pass for PC - DA:I says I'm missing DLC I definitely have installe

★ Guide

@EA_Jason @EA_David

Any official word from EA on this? I've helped 19 people with this in the month of March.

Message 81 of 158 (2,805 Views)

★ Novice

@dhansell Any chance you could help me out with the profile option fix seem as EA are not proving to be very helpful.

I couldn't find you in the EA Games discord. I'm toxiconda#6200 if that helps.

Thanks in advance

Message 82 of 158 (3,301 Views)

★ Guide
@minikiller1983 👍 Sent
Message 83 of 158 (3,283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please could you send me the ProfileOptions file. There is still no help from EA support. Tey are saying to post in the forum. Thank you very much AbC2231a2708291

Message 84 of 158 (2,770 Views)

★ Novice
@dhansell So sorry to impose, but if you had any extra time, could you slide on over the file? Foxtrott#1056 on discord.
Message 85 of 158 (2,673 Views)

★ Guide
@Foxtrott1414 Sent you a friend invite
Message 86 of 158 (2,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just so you guys know: this has been a constantly reported issue since 2014. They aren't going to help you. The only possible way to correctly play the DLCs is if EA exchanges the game for a working one. They are refusing to do that because apparently this game is too old to exchange but not too old to sell.

What you can do is to get the DLC files from someone else who has a working game and copy those in your Update folder. If you play offline, you will be able to play the DLCs without an issue. There is no way to register your progress in the Dragon Age Keep, you won't be able to continue your story in future games however.

Take a deep breath and accept that they took your money and all you got was frustration.

Message 87 of 158 (2,638 Views)

★ Novice

Hey man, I just send a request to you on discord. Can you send me the file? My discord is padgabriel#8337

Message 88 of 158 (2,596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@dhansell Could I get that file? My discord is Alexis_Lionel#9667

Message 89 of 158 (2,536 Views)

★ Guide
@maddoghiseki Sent you a friend request.
Message 90 of 158 (2,512 Views)