Re: Xbox Game Pass for PC - DA:I says I'm missing DLC I definitely have installe

by dhansell

Original Post

Re: Xbox Game Pass for PC - DA:I says I'm missing DLC I definitely have installe

★ Guide
@JustCallMeAce Just DM'ed you the file in Discord.
Message 61 of 158 (2,380 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Jason Just FYI I've already had seven strangers reach out to me on Discord for the file. Any word?
Message 62 of 158 (2,327 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Jason This is still a problem, and folks DM me at least once a week for the file. Any word?
Message 63 of 158 (2,108 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yup! I'm the latest poor * to be helped by the community.

I own the base game (bought on release on Origin), but have access to the DLC through EA Play/Xbox Gamepass. I last played the game on Thursday (four days ago). When I opened the EA Play app today it said I needed to log in to my Xbox account again. I think I may have tried launching the game anyway at this point, but regardless, my save didn't work either before or after confirming my Xbox login. After I had confirmed my Xbox login, the EA app claimed I had to re-download the DLC packs. I instead restarted the app, and the DLC packs now showed as downloaded. My save still didn't work though. I tried restarting both EA Play and the Xbox app, repairing the install through Origin. Even tried launching the game through the Xbox app.

Only getting sacred the ProfileOptions file worked.

Many thanks to dhansell for keeping this thread alive so I found it easily when I went searching for help.

Message 64 of 158 (2,105 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Jason Still providing a free service for a multi-billion dollar company's customers. Any ETA?
Message 65 of 158 (2,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey man, any chance you can dm me the file too? My discord is Col#9068

Email is [edit: email address removed]

Message 66 of 158 (1,982 Views)

★ Guide
@xbulitmagnitx Sent you a friend request on Discord.
Message 67 of 158 (1,967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I hope you are well, could you please send me the file so that I can give it a try. I have over 100 hours on this game and I am not ready to give up. chanellywag#8830

Message 68 of 158 (1,834 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bumping this post. I haven't seen my exact problem or maybe I missed it. I have PC Game Pass and I linked my EA Play app to it for all the "free" EA games, which included DA:I, GOTY edition (what a great game btw!) and I think most of the expansions. I was too ignorant to know that during my first play-through the DLC wasn't loading. I finished the game and wanted to try the DLC and I couldn't get any of them to load. So here I am, after attempting to load the game with Origin, which doesn't recognize that I even have an EA Play subscription. I don't think it's compatible with the PC Game Pass maybe? I tried to load the game manually into Origin but it asked for a key, and I couldn't find that in the EA Play app, and I'm pretty sure that's for people who purchased a copy. I've tried all the uninstalling junk and clearing cache, blahblah, didn't do crap. Keep bumping! Please fix this issue!

Message 69 of 158 (1,824 Views)

★ Guide
@x-ExitLife-x Hey there! Does the EA Play show the DLC as installed? It's in a separate tab once you're on the screen where you launch the game (not at my PC or I'd provide a screenshot). Are you getting an error or something? Or you just don't see the DLC content in-game anywhere (most are started from the War Table)?
Message 70 of 158 (1,811 Views)