Re: [XBOX ONE] Dragon Age: Inquisition won't launch, crash to dashboard

by die2hard5

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I just wanted to say thanks. I have been having this problem all day. Tried everything. Read your post and went to check my date and time settings. They were incorrect. Fixed them. Boom. Game loaded. 

Message 31 of 41 (1,279 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been getting the issue starting today (11 aug 2022) and I've tried everything as well, it seems just like this game doesn't want to function/work. I thought maybe it went down for server issues but I guess not, it won't even give an error message either. 

Message 32 of 41 (1,072 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I found a temporary solution that worked for me

I logged out from my main account and signed in another account and it worked 

Message 33 of 41 (1,061 Views)

★★ Novice

Same. Today it happened to me for the first time. I don't know what to do. I can't even start the game

Message 34 of 41 (1,045 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I somehow got it to work using no signed in profile, might be issues with save files on accounts or another issue entirely. 

I did sign in again with my main profile, and it kicked me off again. 

Edit: Going into offline mode works. 

Message 35 of 41 (1,035 Views)

★★ Novice

I was able to start it using my usual profile AND a new one I have created.

Once inside, Quick Resume has been activated and now I can play normally without giving it the chance to crash (and using just my usual profile).

For now, this works

Message 36 of 41 (1,020 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I think the servers are back now, I'm able to access it fully with no issues but I lost my saved data unfortunately. I don't think it'll be the same for others though. 

Message 37 of 41 (985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought Dragon Age Inquisition with a Bioware Bundle which came with the complete edition for both Dragon Age Inquisition and Mass Effect Andromeda and it crashes every time on the creator screen so I can't even start the game

Message 38 of 41 (751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having this issue I have done everything possible and still can’t get past the splash screen

Message 39 of 41 (544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have just downloaded it, my son also downloaded it. I have a series x, he has a series s. We are in the same house. We are both wireless. He can play his game. I can not. It goes to the bioware splash page and then dashboards. I disconnect from the network, then reconnect to the network, and it lets me start. After I create my character and it goes to the loading screen, it then dashboards me and then when it gets to the bioware splash it dashboards again. Like what in the actual heck is going on? I bought the GOTY edition thinking that might help. It is not. My son on his series s has no issues at all.

Message 40 of 41 (327 Views)