Won't connect to DA Servers DAI (pc)

by Kratena9864

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Won't connect to DA Servers DAI (pc)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game of the year edition back in June and finally decided I wanted to play, and since origins keeps crashing shortly after I become a Grey warden I decided I'd play a story I haven't played 600 times before.

Only now I'm faced with the fact that upon boot up, my game has been attempting to connect to the DA Servers and now I have 20 minutes of play time in a game that I have never gotten passes the title screen. 

Despite how beautiful the title screen is, I really didn't think I'd pay $40 for a screen saver.

If it helps I'm launching from Steam. 

Message 1 of 3 (886 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Won't connect to DA Servers DAI (pc)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so I feel like a total idiot, but turns out my internet was just being stupid and it was actually having trouble connecting to the internet, game is up and running with no major issues at this time. I apologize for the trouble and thank you for the quick reply. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (869 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Kratena9864 Hi, it might help us if you could give us a dxdiag (instructions in the spoilered section here), as well as any other info about your system that might be relevant. Standard smile Thanks!

Just in case, have you also taken a look at the troubleshooting for steam users sticky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so I feel like a total idiot, but turns out my internet was just being stupid and it was actually having trouble connecting to the internet, game is up and running with no major issues at this time. I apologize for the trouble and thank you for the quick reply. 

Message 3 of 3 (870 Views)