Won't Sign in

by Undead-Night1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Won't Sign in

★★ Novice

I get into the main menu and the game says i am not connected to the dragon age servers if i press sign in it just says i must be signed in to origin to access the online features and to go online in origin and try again the problem is i am already online in origin and i cannot log in and the game will not let me go into multiplayer or use any online features until it logs in

Message 1 of 6 (725 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Won't Sign in

★★ Novice

I finally fixed the problem uninstalled DAI then uninstalled Origin redownloaded and installed both now it works

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (629 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

This seems to have been a problem since release. There is a topic somewhere here, that is marked as solved, that has some things you could try but for most people (like me) it is simply unusable and there is no evidence that there has been an attempt to fix it in several months.

Message 2 of 6 (661 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Do you have a link to the thread? i have had a look but cannot find and post with a similar problem. It used to work for me then suddenly it just stopped i have no idea why tried all sorts of things so does not appear to be the obvious.

Message 3 of 6 (646 Views)

★★ Novice

I finally fixed the problem uninstalled DAI then uninstalled Origin redownloaded and installed both now it works

Message 4 of 6 (630 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Did you actually uninstall DAI and re download the entire 26+ GB??? Origin, OK, that's quick, but 26+GB takes a while

Bioware/EA  needs to come up with a better fix than this

Message 5 of 6 (614 Views)

★ Novice

me too

@Undead-Night1 wrote:

I get into the main menu and the game says i am not connected to the dragon age servers if i press sign in it just says i must be signed in to origin to access the online features and to go online in origin and try again the problem is i am already online in origin and i cannot log in and the game will not let me go into multiplayer or use any online features until it logs in

will not let me sign in, I have changed my password, still will not let sign in to game

Message 6 of 6 (483 Views)