Winter Palace Court Approval Bug

by DeathTwin2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Winter Palace Court Approval Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

[Xbox One]

Not sure if this is a bug or what but...

I'm having trouble understanding this system.  For example, everything I read in walkthroughs and guides says when you are first dropped in, there is a lady that has lost her ring, return it to get 5 court approval.  I got -5 approval...yes negative five points for finding and returning her ring.

I'm also stuck right now and it feels like nothing I do does anything.  I need 3 statues to open a door, yet I can't find a single statue after the one in the starting point used to open the door to the right (where the lady with the ring is).  I need coins to toss into a fountain but I can only find 2 coins, I need to gather secrets but can only find 11.  I've been through the vestibule, grand ball room, Library including the secret trap door, the upper level you need to climb the lattice to get to (Cant open both doors), I can't find the servants quarters key....I've been everywhere, literally 8 times now, smashing the search feature (LS click) the entire way every time, reading every plaque, statue, and note, talking to every person; some of which I've ran through the gambit of dialog multiple times...I've done EVERYTHING....yet there's nothing, no progress, no completion, no anything....what the heck is going on?

Message 1 of 3 (922 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Winter Palace Court Approval Bug

★★★★ Apprentice

Once I rebooted the game a few times, the statue that was missing finally appeared.  I've been able to move a bit further but come on man...this part is ridiculous and out of place in this game.  How annoying it is that I've spent hours in the winter palace and still am stuck there LOL.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,033 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Alright, looking through these walkthroughs, it looks like half this level is missing for me.  How do I reset the level so I can go back through and HOPE the game loads the mission properly?

Please, do not tell me to start the game over again and lost the 30 hours I've put in on Campaign Mode.

Message 2 of 3 (914 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Once I rebooted the game a few times, the statue that was missing finally appeared.  I've been able to move a bit further but come on man...this part is ridiculous and out of place in this game.  How annoying it is that I've spent hours in the winter palace and still am stuck there LOL.

Message 3 of 3 (1,034 Views)