Re: Why not remove DENUVO from Dragon Age Inquisition like in Mass Efect?

by arhanon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why not remove DENUVO from Dragon Age Inquisition like in Mass Efect?

★★★ Novice
Why not remove DENUVO from Dragon Age Inquisition
like in Mass Efect? 

Message 1 of 7 (1,739 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey all, when discussing games on AHQ we would ask that you do not reference illegal content.

I'm going to leave this thread open but if the discussion continues to reference illegal content then I will close it down. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (1,340 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'd like that tbh. 
[Removed by CM]

Message 2 of 7 (1,630 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The same situation ... [Removed by CM] ... why not remove DENUVO anyway the game is hacked and there are torrents ... why create inconvenience to those who bought game? 

Message 3 of 7 (1,544 Views)

[ Edited ]

@arhanon Hmm, [Removed by CM]Yeah I know you own it, but still.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 7 (1,535 Views)

★★★ Novice
But I bought it all the same in Origin .. and the fact that it’s more convenient for me to play the game without DRM and another plus is that I can go into it when there is no Internet ... I bought the first part from GOG because there are no checks and protection .. .yes, and I would buy the Inquisition again in GOG because of the opportunity to play normally.
Message 5 of 7 (1,524 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, when discussing games on AHQ we would ask that you do not reference illegal content.

I'm going to leave this thread open but if the discussion continues to reference illegal content then I will close it down. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (1,341 Views)

★★★ Novice
And do not tell me why they do not remove DENUVO? ... After all, it is no longer necessary in principle for protection.
Message 7 of 7 (1,266 Views)