Why isn't the game available?

by panzerfrost502

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why isn't the game available?

★★★ Newbie

The official website says the game is available and Origin sent me an email saying my preorder is now available. 

How come I can't access the game?  Is this how Origin operates.... they have one counter on the main page, but tell people they'll be able to play at 9pm PST in the "My Games" section?      

Message 1 of 7 (378 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why isn't the game available?

Community Manager

@panzerfrost502 Are you still seeing this issue? Do you have any proxies or VPNs on your machine? If so, please disable them and restart Origin. I take it that you are in the US? 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (301 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I could be at gamestop right down the street picking up my copy of Dragon Age Inquisition right now.   Instead... I preordered it from origin.  Somehow or another everyone who preordered this game and got the message the game would be available at 9 pm pst has been lied to and ea/origin owes them an explanation or some money back.  This is blatant false advertising. 

Message 2 of 7 (351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well i've now found out its not available in the UK till 20th...

Message 3 of 7 (337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I feel sorry for you. bro.  But we were supposed to get it tonight... like right now, or an hour ago... and they're f*ing us. 

Message 4 of 7 (323 Views)

★★★ Newbie

21st yeah, sorry was a typo, woke up 5am havent had coffee yet o.0

Message 5 of 7 (307 Views)

Community Manager

@panzerfrost502 Are you still seeing this issue? Do you have any proxies or VPNs on your machine? If so, please disable them and restart Origin. I take it that you are in the US? 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 7 (302 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, David.   All I had to do was restart Origin and my problem was solved... the game started up and everything, but I didn't actually get into it or create a character.  Sorry for going on a rampage fest.... just wanted to play the game.  Instead  I drank beer and ruined the night... there's always tomorrow I suppose.  Thanks for your response and help.  Yeah, I'm in the U.S. But as stated, my problem was that I only needed to restart Origin.   

Message 7 of 7 (274 Views)