Why does this keep happening/can I stop it?

by MemoriesJaded

Original Post

Why does this keep happening/can I stop it?

★★★★ Novice

Multiplayer has been buggy for me for a while, not being able to move, lagging and jumping around the screen, etc. but this just happened and I have no idea why or what I can do to fix it. If anyone I was in a group with is reading this, hopefully this explains why I was pathetically useless to you all:

Walked into the final area to see this.

Tried running ahead to see if that'd fix it, but this happened.

Every time I fell I respawned in my starting position, as if I'd fallen from a great height in single player.

After standing around watching my allies fight invisible badguys, this was the final result.

Then it just hung on that last screen for ages, so I shut the game.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 5 (395 Views)

Re: Why does this keep happening/can I stop it?

★★★★ Novice

Since this just happened again, can I bump this?

If no-one here can help, is there any way to officially report a bug? I know the game is pretty buggy at the minute, but still - this is getting a bit silly.

Message 2 of 5 (295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Had this problem since the new multiplayer update as well. I should've learned from their patch2 update I guess.

Message 3 of 5 (280 Views)

★★ Apprentice

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/PC-Ongoing-investigation-poor-performance-crashes-re...

that has happened once in a while to me on singleplayer. usually exiting the throne room in skyhold after a load or fast travel. it did also leaving the last door int he still ruins to enter the main hall while I was exiting from a run. repeatedly for me in both places, though usually the still ruins was consistent and skyhold only happened 2 or 3 times I think. but anyways, the above thread pretty much explains things. the patch brought thiese issues out it seems. unpatched it didn't do these kind of things nor crash within a couple hours of playing.

Message 4 of 5 (272 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the link, glad to see it's not just me having issues. That post does worry me, though - looks like BioWare might've messed up big time with this one.

Message 5 of 5 (259 Views)