Why does DAI all of a sudden have very long load screens

by JazAmaTasTIC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why does DAI all of a sudden have very long load screens

★★★ Newbie

every thing worked fine in dragon age multi plater for a long time... Now all of a sudden I am experiancing very long load screen times? Ive cleared the origin cacha, reinstalled games and origin. but nothing has helped. it also takes a while to connect to ea servers as well. any help is welcome.

Message 1 of 2 (512 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why does DAI all of a sudden have very long load screens

Community Manager

Hi @JazAmaTasTIC

Based on what you're describing it might be a connectivity issue of some kind. Can we try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help stop this from happening? A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. 

If you're still having trouble after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (481 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why does DAI all of a sudden have very long load screens

Community Manager

Hi @JazAmaTasTIC

Based on what you're describing it might be a connectivity issue of some kind. Can we try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help stop this from happening? A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. 

If you're still having trouble after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (482 Views)