Re: Why can't you post or reply on Bioware's forum?

by YuhN1nja

Original Post

Why cant i post or reply on the forum?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

On the Bioware Forum i cant post anything or reply. Please help.

Message 1 of 10 (626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Posting duplicate messages is against the rules on all forums everywhere.

There may be a waiting period of 48 to 72 hours, to discourage spammers, particularly commercial spammers, who were rampant on Bioware's forums. 

There is nothing that a game player can do from here at Answer HQ to change what is going on with Bioware's own developer forums.  EA Help handle all technicaL support for anything involving its own developers and their games.  The is a community website for game players here.  You need this guide

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2161...

Message 2 of 10 (605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im brand new to the forum, i havent even posted a single thing (because it wont let me).  Also, how can i contact Bioware or EA to resolve this problem. Because it doesnt really have to do with any games, its just the forum. 

Message 3 of 10 (589 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Open your eyes.  Answer HQ contains more forums in one place than any developer website.  We have the same rules here as any regular forum.  You get one message on a given subject, no more.  You've already been directed to EA Help; that's where you have to find out about waiting periods and other limitations you have been unable to locate and refer to at Bioware's website. 

Message 4 of 10 (582 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@YuhN1nja You can't post on the technical support forum at Bioware as their technical support has been moved over here to Answers HQ. All their tech support boards have been archived, meaning you can look at them but you can't post on them.

If you're trying to post in any other section over at the Bioware boards, I suggest taking a look at any rules or stickies at the top of the board, see if anything there explains why you might not be able to post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 10 (575 Views)

Re: Re: Why couldn't you connect on Bioware's customer support forum

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@YuhN1nja

Have you straightened out the matters that you wanted AHQ to answer, when no one here at Answer HQ could do that?  Only EA Help could have dealt with it. 

Message 6 of 10 (557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For the last time, "EA help" only deals with problems including their games. My problem is that i cannot post anything or reply to anything on the Bioware Forum. I have not gotten a single word of useful advise. Im sorry if i sound harsh its just the truth. 

Message 7 of 10 (498 Views)

Hero

EA Help should apply to services like forums as well.

Regardless, there's little point. The BioWare forums will shut down in twenty days.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 10 (489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I stopped visiting their forums a couple of years ago, personally.  This news is brand new to me (I had already known I was not interested in the modern style of constant communication -- this merely makes my dislike of that mode of contact more distasteful). 

http://blog.bioware.com/2016/07/29/concerning-our-forums/

Message 9 of 10 (485 Views)

Hero

@YuhN1nja Even though no one here can provide any help with issues related to the official BioWare forums, discussion has started shifting towards a fan forum. I see that many of the forum regulars have already found their way there. If you want to discuss something BioWare related, check out the fan forum at http://bsn.boards.net . (Not officially endorsed by EA.)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 10 (467 Views)