Why are you still unable to upload a custom world state from the keep to xboxone

by Xeraphim601

Original Post

Why are you still unable to upload a custom world state from the keep to xboxone

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just recently wanted to play through inquisition because I liked the first two and never played. I played through a couple times to get a feel but now I want to make a cannon, and I wanted to use the keep to get my story. But during each of my play throughs the keep will not import. I went through all the steps on the answers thread for the xbox, my email and name matches, everything is as it should be. All the other threads I found, and the ea answers thread on the issue all claimed the same problem for other xbox users but no solutions despite being marked as solved. Only solutions for ps pc. I export from the keep while logged in on my xbox, I create the character, it asks if I want to upload, I say yes, and it just gives me the default option. I have tried making two identical world states to try to export it again. Nothing worked. I tried turning off the auto log settings for the keep and logging in manually, that didn't work. I am attempting to uninstall and reinstall the game but if that doesn't work then I don't know what to do. Did they just give up on this issue? I understand that they had other things they were focusing on but would they seriously just toss the quality of their previous games aside? Or have I just not found the answer and its out there somewhere. 

Message 1 of 1 (250 Views)