Why are my war table operations showing 100k hours remaining

by ErynGalen

Original Post

Why are my war table operations showing 100k hours remaining

★★★ Newbie

I returned to one of my Inquisition playthroughs after about two months. I've taken breaks from playing before and everything was fine, it just took a minute to sort out what my character had been doing. But this time. It loaded directly in front of the war room so I go inside. All three advisors were working on operations - "Ser Barris Leads Against Demons," "The Serpent of Nevarra," and "Exalted Plains Resources." All three show over 100k hours until completion. Why....? This has happened before on a previous, deleted play through (a dwarf rather than a qunari, but both are rogues) but never more than 10 hours before now.

Message 1 of 2 (395 Views)

Re: Why are my war table operations showing 100k hours remaining

[ Edited ]

Check your system clock and see if it has been reset to wrong time/date

That is about 12 years so if nothing else works, you may try setting your system clock forward, 12 years, enter game, see if you can collect them, do so if can.  Exit the game without starting anything new, then go back and set the clock to correct time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (375 Views)