by McMailMan

Original Post

Re: Where's Servis?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Dont jinx yourself by ballyhooing your lack of problems.  It's bad juju.  Wink

Message 11 of 22 (10,619 Views)

★★ Novice

Sometimes NPCs fail to spawn, or spawn on the opposite side of the map.  I've found, though, if you quick save right in front of where the person is supposed to be, then reload, they'll usually spawn on reload.

Message 12 of 22 (10,617 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm playing through on my ps4 ATM and have the same problem as everyone else.  Played through it when the game launched on my PC and didn't have this problem. Anyone know if it's been fixed? 

Message 13 of 22 (9,972 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ladylily1  is correct. Servis sometimes fails to spawn, or spawns "invisibly" at his spot on (in?) the wall at the top of the stairs in the Echoback Fort.

AFAIK, after over two-dozen playthroughs on PC, re-loading a save from right before or after the battle is the only way to overcome this bug.  (And no, it will never get fixed by the devs.  All support work on DAI ceased with Patch 11 after the last DLC was released in 2015.)

Message 14 of 22 (9,946 Views)

★ Novice

He may be invisible, he was for me. He is next to a lazurite next to the stairs. You barely can see him. 

Message 15 of 22 (63,289 Views)

★ Novice

Bad news, there is a common bug (patched on pc not console) where he simply won't spawn. The best method is to go back to camp rest and come back if he still isn't there you have to reload from an earlier point and hope the buh doesn't happen again, Unfortunately I had the latter and had to do the dungeon crawl 4 times before he finally spawned, hope this helps!

Message 16 of 22 (9,099 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found him lying on the battlements and talked to him. I couldn't find him either.

Message 17 of 22 (8,608 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Save and reload.

I found him lying on the battlements and talked to him. I couldn't find him either.

Message 18 of 22 (8,608 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am still having the same issue, right now

Message 19 of 22 (8,001 Views)

★ Novice
@McMailMan Servis can just vanish because of Dorian's ability "Spirit mark" that transforms enemy to the spirit if he dies. I've seen this glitch twice in a row. You have to fight Servis without Dorian in your team (or you can just turn this ability off). And of course don't use "Spirit mark" on Servis if you play necromancer mage.
Message 20 of 22 (7,716 Views)