Re: Where's Servis?

by TM_Grinus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where's Servis?

★★★★ Apprentice

He's supposed to be in Echoback Fort, I watched a youtube vid, and there is a Vinatori Brute where he is supposes to be.  So Im stuck on the part of the quest called Track down Servis.

Message 1 of 22 (68,086 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice

He may be invisible, he was for me. He is next to a lazurite next to the stairs. You barely can see him. 

View in thread

Message 15 of 22 (62,842 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Bump

Message 2 of 22 (68,049 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

servis, if I remember right that was in the area I think was called western lands. another desert area, with  the poisonous areas and the archeologist with the quests that lead to luring out a lvl 14ish dragon. in that zone, not sure if you need to take the fort yet or do the warden story missions but i did,  you need to find a couple of points on the boundaries of the poisonous areas and activate the banners. those enable a war table quest to build a bridge over the poisonous areas. once you've done that, you port to the fort (if you've taken it yet) and cross the bridge a little north/northeast of the fort. eventually past the poisonous area you will move througha  canyon and come across a tevinter prison. passing through to the exit on the other side, there will be a small ruin around there where servis is on the upper level of it. it's an outdoor area, within the zone itself. you'll need to wipe the mobs around it and then hop around to ge up to the second level and talk to him. then you can go back to skyhold and judge him. if he's the npc I'm thinking of, I gave him a chance at being lenient if he does good work smuggling for the inquisition. it was an optional that came up for me when sentencing him. he might be the mage i tranquiled though. lol

Message 3 of 22 (68,041 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes hes in the western approach. Poision cleared, Dragon down, the icon for him on the quest tracker is in echoback fort.  Like i said i saw a vid and i'm in the right spot, but he doesnt spawn, instead its a Venatori Brute place holder.  Ive had like 3 other quests where i just had to zone out, then back in to get the right mob to pop, but hes nowhere far as i can tell. And an odd side note...anyone else notice the floating chalice you can barely see thru a crack in the rock northwest of the astrarium at echoback?  I can hear it humming when I walk in the tunnel by the Astrarium, but cant seem to find it.   Is there a way to bust thru a cieling like u can bust thru rock with the charge ability?

Message 4 of 22 (68,016 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

hit lvl 19...did the war table Fade quest....still no Servis....call it bugged and skip it.  unless u want to waste time camping like i did... at Echofort, its bugged and he aint gonna pop.  Hes just another ally and from what ive read can be exiled, dont need him....but still...broken game = sux  

Message 5 of 22 (67,964 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

He's actually laying down near the battlements above. He's very easy to miss. I looped the whole keep area and kept walking right by him.  

Message 6 of 22 (67,943 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, what tekmage said ... unless you kited him someplace else during the fight, he's most likely laying down atop the battlements (wounded, with a word balloon, awaiting your decision on kill or capture & judge), just below the outcrop with the two big stone statues.  Easy to miss, as his gear is light colored and sorta blends in with the stonework, esp on a small screen.

I played on PS4, and couldnt find him right away either.

Spoiler
BTW, be sure to search the area carefully ... if I recall, there's a hidden tunnel in the ground nearby that has a veilfire rune and connects to the elevated overlook with the astrarium that is otherwise very difficult to reach.
Message 7 of 22 (67,942 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Went back to check..again...hes not there...theres a Venatori brute, roamer and 2 archers..up on the battlements. thats it. Im playin on PC.

Message 8 of 22 (67,915 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Best of luck on the PC version ... what little I've read to date seems to indicate it's more buggy than the console version, and performance issues seem commonplace.

Message 9 of 22 (67,904 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Not to get too off topic,  but other than a missing npc, i havent had really any trouble playing PC.  First week a couple desktop crashes, but after the patch all good...but Servis...grrrrr

Message 10 of 22 (67,887 Views)