★★★★ Guide

This is my first (basically) one hit kill dragon fight. lol

Let's see your best set up yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZEEyHpQS-E

Message 1 of 10 (488 Views)

Re: What's your most OP team yet?

[ Edited ]
Hero

By the Dread Wolf, you're overpowered all right!

I've never been this overpowered, but I find that having a fully leveled artificer in The Descent and Trespasser is OP because area of effect is especially useful in these DLCs due to the large waves of enemies. Like you, my team also wears the Trespasser armor. I colored them so I could have my own Power Rangers squad.

Can't help but wonder, why did you make a video of a video? Tongue out

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 10 (478 Views)

★★★★ Guide

For some reason,when I cropped hours off the video,it was corrupted and couldn't be published...so instead,I just recorded the minute I wanted from the playback.

This happens a lot with Windows Movie Maker since the Windows 10 upgrade.

Message 3 of 10 (471 Views)

★★★ Expert

LOL, as bad as me going about thumping dragons with an all rouge team at level 27. Gee 10 dragons down in less than 15 minutes, yep that's how it's done LOL. just need Treaspasser armor and Decent weapons, a few Superb runes, tier 3 focus. No need for Vivienne because you drop them before they can kill anyone on the team.

Who needs God Mode when you have enough rogues?

Message 4 of 10 (451 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DarkAmaranth1966 wrote:

LOL, as bad as me going about thumping dragons with an all rouge team at level 27. Gee 10 dragons down in less than 15 minutes, yep that's how it's done LOL. just need Treaspasser armor and Decent weapons, a few Superb runes, tier 3 focus. No need for Vivienne because you drop them before they can kill anyone on the team.

Who needs God Mode when you have enough rogues?

I have three rogues and keep Viv around to energize stuff.lol....

My rogues all carry duals with 547 DPS each...181 base damage per dagger.

I like to get to level 9 with my Golden Nug imports and then start in on the dragons...I always save the Hinterlands dragon for last...just for laughs.haha

I'm going to admit to duping a bit too. First super heavy hitting dagger I craft gets duped six times.

First 5000+ gold coin valued item gets duped enough times to buy my way into tier 3 focus.

I like my team doing a combined 100,000 DPS by level 10 Wink

Message 5 of 10 (437 Views)

★★★ Expert

Yeah, I know what you mean about duping. I use a shop supply mod to get a few things for everyone, it also mods buy back so, I can sell a one of a kind and, buy as many as I need of it for my crew when I'm doing the "Dragons are powder puffs" team. LOL.

Message 6 of 10 (425 Views)

Hero

This page on TV Tropes has more tips on how to break the game:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/GameBreaker/DragonAge

@mckrackin5324 Think you could get even more overpowered?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 10 (418 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Fred_vdp wrote:

@mckrackin5324 Think you could get even more overpowered?

I did...All this time and I didn't know Fade Touched Siverite used in the Masterworks slot adds 5 guard for every hit.

I made an armor with it...duped it for the whole team.

My DPS on the armor is lower by 30 DPS now but the whole team stays at 100% guard almost always.

So far....literally indestructible team. hahaha

Only thing left for this team is Trespasser. Will likely give it a go later...

Message 8 of 10 (403 Views)

★★★ Expert

LOl might as well have God Mode,  well just need to get mages with 100% guard and, everyone to hold 100% barrier then, you are invincible. Then figure out how to do that by level 10 and have fun fighting those red skulls all over JOH and Decent LOL AKA How to make Quizy say :What do you mean I'm level 20 and I haven't even closed one rift in the Hinterlands yet but, all 11 dragons are dead and, I know what lyrium really is."

Message 9 of 10 (397 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DarkAmaranth1966 wrote:

LOl might as well have God Mode,  well just need to get mages with 100% guard and, everyone to hold 100% barrier then, you are invincible. Then figure out how to do that by level 10 and have fun fighting those red skulls all over JOH and Decent LOL AKA How to make Quizy say :What do you mean I'm level 20 and I haven't even closed one rift in the Hinterlands yet but, all 11 dragons are dead and, I know what lyrium really is."

I just opened The Fallow Mire yesterday as a level 26. hahaha

Just a tap of Hidden Blades at every wave of undead and keep on calmly walking to the captured troops.

It went beyond one hit kill to one hit kills everything at once. LOLZ

Getting 5 guard per hit gets silly when you are using Hidden Blades and Throwing Blades.

And when Sera goes with Thousand Cuts...Her guard just flashes to 100%...but everything on the map is already dead anyway Wink

I've quit playing the game...now the whole object of it is to see just how ridiculous I can make a team. hahaha

Message 10 of 10 (390 Views)