We are unable to connect to servers to activate DAI on this com using your acc

by AbusedCondom

Original Post

We are unable to connect to servers to activate DAI on this com using your acc

★★★ Novice

I have tried all the "solutions" I can find regarding this problem and still had no luck. This is my first game on origin and already there is a problem. I have successfully installed and played Fifa 15 demo after installing DA I and it worked just fine.

Message 1 of 3 (195 Views)

Re: We are unable to connect to servers to activate DAI on this com using your a

★★★★★ Apprentice

are you using a firewall? reason I ask is that I have mine which is AVG in interactive mode and everytime I load DA-I, I get an alert that Activation or something, forget its full title, is trying to connect to the internet. I know its part of DA-Is copy protection so I allow it but everytime I launch the game, I get the same alert so I am using a guess in saying its a part of the copy protection as I know Denuvo can modify the exe and im guessing again that its doing this to fool your firewall somehow so it can phone home so to speak.

I would just try running it briefly with all your firewalls turned off (Dont forget windows built in) if it doesnt work then re-enable and nothing lost.

Message 2 of 3 (191 Views)

Re: We are unable to connect to servers to activate DAI on this com using your a

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 3 of 3 (190 Views)