Re: Way of the Tempest completely broken?

by Fallenbatya1337

Original Post

Way of the Tempest completely broken?

★ Novice

So I went to pick up my specilization quest, and when it started I already had 2/3 Essence Containtment Apparatuses and 3/3 Spirit Essences.  Great, I thought, this shouldn't take very long.  Except despite having 3/3 Spirit Essences, it didn't count that as completed.  And when I finally figured out where to get my 3rd Esence Containment Apparatus, it didn't count that as completed either.  So now I'm just stuck in limbo and can't go with the specialization.

All the specialization quests were partially done when I picked him up, so I'm assuming I won't be able to do any of them.

So yeah, what now?  Seems like I'll be missing out on a pretty major part of the game.

Message 1 of 8 (7,757 Views)

★ Novice

fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it

fix it fix it

Message 2 of 8 (7,706 Views)

★ Novice

Have you gone to the Quartermaster to create the bottle of smoke? 

Message 3 of 8 (7,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have 2 out of 3 essence containment apparatuses. I fought a flame rage demon and it didn't drop any loot. Reloaded the zone and now no demons. Can't complete the quest Frown

Message 4 of 8 (4,517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you grabbed the book from Sera's room as well? If you don't have the actual tome "Way of the Tempest" in your possession, you won't be able to finish crafting the item even if you have all the other needed components.

Message 5 of 8 (2,426 Views)

★ Novice

i dont have Sera.

Message 6 of 8 (1,835 Views)

Hero

@Fallenbatya1337 wrote:

i dont have Sera.

@Fallenbatya1337 YIf you don't have Sera, you can buy the book from Willvan in Val Royeaux.

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Willvan

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 8 (1,793 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you ☺

Message 8 of 8 (1,705 Views)