War Table Bug - Timed Missions

by ccizzy3

Original Post

Re: War Table Bug - Timed Missions

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I really hope bioware comes up with a fix for it in the next patch they release.

Message 11 of 22 (2,255 Views)

★ Novice

I found out what caused this. If you go offline while an operation is active, it glitches out for some reason and does this. So whatever you do, DO NOT GO OFFLINE WHILE AN OPERATION IS STARTED.

Message 12 of 22 (2,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a similar issue, with one exception: the timer on mine is nearly 230 years. Bioware, I am NOT waiting 230 years to finish my damn game. Fix please?
Message 13 of 22 (2,009 Views)

lol, see if you can change your system date to finish the quest...then reset the date to correct before starting next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 22 (2,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie
For xbox360 users who have not figured out how to set the time yet. Press the guide button (the one with the xbox symbol between the start and back button) and go to settings>system settings. If a kinect is connected to your xbox, turn it on. You will then be directed to the xbox dashboard. You may then explore the settings and find the clock settings and set the time
Message 15 of 22 (1,621 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Mine too said 2005. I just had to fix the date I didn't even know it was messed up. Thanks for your help
Message 16 of 22 (1,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happens on Xbox One as well, changing the time does help. Thank you very much.
Message 17 of 22 (1,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie
All praise Crazedwyvern987!!
Message 18 of 22 (1,324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey thanks! I'm running on Xbox One and not only did this fix the bug but it allows me to manipulate the space time continuim muahahahaha!!

Message 19 of 22 (1,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ccizzy3 Change your date and time on your consel to 10 years from now colect it and then change your date and time back
Message 20 of 22 (951 Views)