Re: Vivienne Quest is Broken

by Nappyjallapy

Original Post

Vivienne Quest is Broken

★★★ Newbie

Ghislain Estate is not on the map to recieve Vivienne!! It is not on the world map, and it is not on the war table. I have verified through multiple sources that I'm doing everything 100%, rechecked 200% correctly!!

Returned to try again, No messenger present to begin the quest. After already talking to them beforehand.

Fix your broken game, I'm tired of it crashing as well screwing up my progress!

Message 1 of 6 (705 Views)

★ Novice

This happens to me too, i talk to the messenger to receive the invite, but it doesn't show on the map. I even checked my quests and i haven't even received a quest for it! Frown

Message 2 of 6 (696 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here!

I just went to my completed quests and the Imperial Enchanter quest is listed under completed and says no longer available. WTFFFFFFFFFF.... so I cant get Vivienne at all now it looks like! Frown !!!

Is there a way to still get her?? Please please PLEASE say there is!

Message 3 of 6 (651 Views)

★ Novice
This is preventing me from getting Vivienne and the red Jenny quest. Exited Val Royeaux and neither area shows on my map. I still have both quests in my journal, but no way to pursue them. Restarting the game, changing areas, completing quests did not fix. Now I'm hours past Val Royeaux and realized this is a bug.
Message 4 of 6 (614 Views)

★★★ Novice

God damn, are they ever going to fix this or not. I thought I did something wrong, and finishing up other quests to see if the completion of other quests could perhaps pop pup this quest. No, I was wrong. This is a bug, and I am almost done with this game. WTF is this. I am finishing this game without Vivienne. FIX THIS NOW.

Message 5 of 6 (591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had a similar experience. I couldn't access Ghislain Estate via world map, and figured I had to finish some things up in Val Royeaux first. I compled the Wicked Eyes Wicked Hearts quest, and now it says Vivienne's quest is closed! Really?!? I kept playing assuming I could pick her up later, but nope. About to beat the game too. Bummer.

Message 6 of 6 (540 Views)