Val Royeaux doesn't appear on my map

by deathssavior1577

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Val Royeaux doesn't appear on my map

★★ Apprentice

I can not do my special mission for Leliana.

ScreenshotWin32_0151_Final.png

Message 1 of 9 (894 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Val Royeaux doesn't appear on my map

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I am not even talking about focus in this talk, trying to understand why I can't go to Val Royeaux, do I need to finish one of the big missions to go back to Val Royeaux.  I just got to Vayeaux, seems working, I am doing the quest soon think its working.  I did used the on the map for the quest.  I think it was never bugged.

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (690 Views)

All Replies

Which one??  Name and exact instructions given for the mission??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 9 (849 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Can you go there through the regular world map instead of the war table? At this point you've already been to Val Royeaux, so this should be possible.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 9 (810 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

They need to fix being able to go to Val Royeaux it does not appear all.  Under Her Skin is the complete that needs to done. Also they need to fix the skills  for thousand cuts.  Some to the skill might not work for other skills, have yet to find out if they work for other skills.

Message 4 of 9 (800 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@deathssavior1577;  I explained your "Thousand Cuts" issue in your other thread.  (The ability is working as intended.)

And as @Fred_vdp noted, once you've visited Val Royeaux for the first time you return there from the World Map, not the War Table.

Message 5 of 9 (780 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Fred_vdpIt has never appeared.Under Her Skin never showed yet, do I have to finish more of the game for her map to show up? They world map has never had Val Royeaux to appear.  I have never seen anything on the war room table map.

Spoiler

Message 6 of 9 (750 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ThandalNLyman I am trying to get it to work on a different character, I have gotten focus but I need Master focus.
Message 7 of 9 (744 Views)

[ Edited ]

Sigh...I mean really, please read up on Focus...cause you obviously have no clue how it works....it isn't something you buy in store.  The only thing you unlock or get from buying Focus is a greater capacity to store it and thus more powerful uses when used. 

YOU ONLY GET FOCUS FROM FIGHTING AND DEFEATING ENEMIES!!!!  You will build focus through combat that then allows you to use certain skills ONCE per build of focus....so you build focus, use it, lose it and then rebuild it again.....which is one major reason I never designed a build around a focus skill.  Endgame this changes some due to story reasons, but by then 99% of the game is over..ie all dlcs etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1kiiSOvCMI 

video walkthrough link to show you how to do the mission...and  which map you should go to, to get where you want to go.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 8 of 9 (720 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I am not even talking about focus in this talk, trying to understand why I can't go to Val Royeaux, do I need to finish one of the big missions to go back to Val Royeaux.  I just got to Vayeaux, seems working, I am doing the quest soon think its working.  I did used the on the map for the quest.  I think it was never bugged.

Message 9 of 9 (691 Views)