Re: [Trespasser] Veilfire Puzzle Not Working

by generichs1

Original Post

[Trespasser] Veilfire Puzzle Not Working

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

In the Shattered Library part of the DLC, I follow the instructions for the veilfire puzzle - I light the eyes of the wolf and go back through the eluvian to the circle of veilfire and yet none of them are lit. I know this isn't because of the speed I am doing it, as I will press the button and then immediately go through the eluvian on another character who was waiting by the mirror. I have also tried waiting until the wisp has already gone through to see if that might be the problem, but neither of those methods work. I assume it's because it takes around 30 seconds to a minute for my game to load (PC) between the areas when I go through an eluvian which messes with the timed puzzle somehow. It's just very annoying as I can't complete the Lateral Thinker achievement because of this. I've also tried lowering my graphic settings (I can normally run on the highest possible video settings with only the occassional hitch here and there) which didn't decrease the amount of loading time. Help?

Message 1 of 2 (3,290 Views)

Re: [Trespasser] Veilfire Puzzle Not Working

★★★★ Novice
I did not know this was a timed puzzle. There are too many cheap shots in this game. I will only ever play it once and in fact I'm ready to quit at this stage.
Message 2 of 2 (1,609 Views)