The Descent quest bug?

by Danielle2654

Original Post

Re: The Descent quest bug?

★ Apprentice

Make SURE every last enemy is dead. Even walking past the corpses and towards the end of the level. I had one genlock who for some reason didn't attack with the pack and was sitting by himself in a corner.

Message 11 of 33 (4,495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey BelleDragon,

I am playing on the PS4 as well and so far I have tried everything suggested on this board and nothing has worked. What did you try to get it fix itself?

Message 12 of 33 (4,298 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem, the folks saying there's a Genlock hiding were right.

Message 13 of 33 (4,190 Views)

★★ Novice

Playing on PC here and having the same problem with the corpses being uninvestigative. The red dot (Genlok?) in the corner of the chamber, seemingly 'inside' the wall, and however many times I've tried striking at the wall, it's still there (and the red dot even seems to move a little). Is this the same problem you other guys have been encountering? If so, please, how did you fix it...if you were able to fix it. Thanks in advance.

Message 14 of 33 (3,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Am not using mods, have left the area multiple times, reloaded multiple times and can not get to this one mob that is stuck somewhere under the map. Can't progress the storyline and it's really ridiculous that there isn't any way for me to start the quest over or use the console to kill it so that I can progress. I want a refund.

Message 15 of 33 (3,601 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm on the ps4 and i ran into this weird glitch. That stupid enemy was just standing there in the stone. I turned on my tactical camera and he registered. I noticed my attacks were actually doing damage I just couldn't see it. So I kept hitting it and eventually my party was hitting it as well until it died. Finally was able to move forward. I know this was a while ago but maybe it'll help someone else who is having troubles.
Message 16 of 33 (3,560 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I tried walking all around the area until I found an enemy hidden around the far corner, killed him and headed back to the corpses to find it was now working, I think that one stuck round the corner might have caused it
Message 17 of 33 (3,515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I even have that issue, I can´t find that lost genlock! Standard smile Please, could someone upload a pic or describe more accurately, where the ugly mob´s hiding? Thanks a lot! I can´t believe, that´s not fixed yet...

Jerry

Message 18 of 33 (3,375 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Probably too late for you, but for other people coming here with the same issue:

Walk as far south as you can, towards the fast travel/flag point, the turn right (west) and run til you hit the wall, then right again (so you're heading north) and all the way to the wall and he'll be on your right. 

I'm really surprised this hasn't been fixed yet. I had to leave the area and come back several times before the monsters even spawned. :-/

Message 19 of 33 (3,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am replaying the dlc in my latest game and again had the issue. This time I discovered that there was a genlock hiding in a corner near the edge. I saw it when I went to claim the landmark. Killing the genlock holdout made the corpses able to be investigated.
Message 20 of 33 (3,053 Views)