Re: The Bioware DAI forum

by rune1973

Original Post

The Bioware DAI forum

★★★★ Apprentice

Do you read the feedback & suggestions on that forum site addres below

http://forum.bioware.com/forum/385-feedback-suggestions/

Allso here is a suggestion for some DLC content put more one hand sword because theres not many of them and i know players are asking about them pluss aromor and shild schimatics in the game and more veritaty on what they look like and make the one hand swords a bit more powerfull thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Who is it you think you are addressing in here?  This is a peer to peer website.  Just game players here.  TTBOMK, not one peep from any Bioware employee has EVER been posted in here.  We are your game playing community here for mostly the more simple of tech issues, which can be solved through self-help, after receiving suggestions from fellow players. 

Other than a handfull of CMs, who do not work nights or weekends, EA employees are equally invisible around Answer HQ. 

Bioware's own forums, in prior years, were similar in one way, you never did see anyone admitting to being involved in game development posting, while there were frequent hints that the more popular message threads were, indeed, being read by them.  I haven't logged in there, myself, in quite some while, however. 

Message 2 of 4 (442 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Well EA has there sighn on the cover of the game its bigger than bioware name pluss i thaught ea had contact with them and may tell me if bioware do look at there feedback forum. and may pass on my idea and ive seen on other posts on here replys from them pluss not being nasty i couldent read or understand some of what you wrote. 

Message 3 of 4 (423 Views)

Re: The Bioware DAI forum (this thread is finished)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

There are forums for four other languages for those whose birth languages were not English, if you will be more comfortable in French, German, Russian, or Spanish, than in the American flavor of the English language. 

Message 4 of 4 (417 Views)