this needs to be fixed ASAP

Message 11 of 135 (5,192 Views)

Re: Text Size Issues

★ Guide

Up

Message 12 of 135 (5,164 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Pretty hard to play an RPG where reading is still important especially when you can't see what you are reading. 

Message 13 of 135 (5,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue on PS3. Have tried both SD and a large HD TV, cannot read more than three quarters of the text in the game.

Message 14 of 135 (5,140 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue as well. It kinda sucks to have to sit on the ground in front of the TV just so I can see the UI and quest text. I hope this can be patched....

Message 15 of 135 (5,118 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I think I know what's the issue here. You guys have non-English versions, right? Non-English versions seem to use different font for subtitles and some UI elements. BioWare should fix this ASAP. This doesn't seem to be tested well enough because, you know, there are not English versions.

Message 16 of 135 (5,071 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No, I definitely have an English version. Text is ridiculously small. (ps3)

Message 17 of 135 (5,068 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is wierd. My version seems to have a different font than others. My game's in Polish.

Here's a comparison: http://i.imgur.com/XcOSLyB.png (these screens were taken in different resolutions so be aware of that)

Message 18 of 135 (5,068 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How is that in context to the TV that you are playing it on?  This might not be an issue for PC gamers, but for console users it is a big issue.  Console players are not playing a foot away from the screen.

Message 19 of 135 (5,049 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It is a big issue for PC players as well, trust me. Text is small, despite the different resolutions. I'm just linking to differences in fonts which may be the culprit here.

Message 20 of 135 (5,046 Views)