Re: Text Size Issues

by AlexVallen

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I've given up all hope on this game. The fact that this hasn't been fixed or addressed yet just shows how much this company cares about its fans. Thanks for making me waste 120 dollars on a game you refuse to even let me enjoy. 

Message 131 of 135 (1,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just got the digital copy of this game and had high expectations, only to find out its utter *. Of the available text in the game I can only read about 3% of it and I have 20/20 vision along with an HDTV. I came to this forum for the sole purpose checking to see if they would fix it only to find that it is being blatantly ignored by its creators. All I will say is that I feel like I have been scammed by purchasing this game and i have no other recourse than to list this as a loss on my part. This will be the last time I purchase a Bioware/EA game.

Message 132 of 135 (855 Views)

★ Novice

I'm using a 360 and a 38" TV playing the English version and I'm facing the same problem.

Text is too small to read from 6ft away.

Message 133 of 135 (818 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here it is Late March 2016 and still the text size is an issue.  I came online looking to see if their might be a fix and well it looks like we will never have one.  Bio Ware apparently doesn't give a damn so why should we.  I for one am going to trade in this horrible game at EB Games for credit and get something actually worth playing.  I will never again buy another Bio Ware game for as long as I live.

Message 134 of 135 (645 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm aware that this topic is quite old, but I have encountered the same problem with my PS3, and I may have found somewhat of a solution. Recently I started playing Inquisition, and loved it but the text was excruciating to read, even impossible at times. But today I happemed to upgrade my console's cable to hdmi. This difference was life changing, if I'm being dramatic, and still amazing, if I'm being truthful. The text is still a bit small, and I cannot play it comfortably from across the room, keep on mind my tv is only a 32", but I can read actually read all of the text,
Message 135 of 135 (584 Views)