Re: [TRESSPASSER] Progression blocked?

by Belladoni

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[TRESSPASSER] Progression blocked?

★ Novice

During the quest: Tresspasser - Investigate the Qunari plot; Pursue the Qunari through the eluvian, I don't seem to be able to do anything. The first eluvian at the crossroads remains inactive, and the other eluvians seem to lead me in a big circle.

I may have broken triggers by picking up the clues in the previous steps, before I had the invulnerability, by using Dorian's Simulacrum, but I'm not sure. 

Am I missing something? Is there some key to unlocking this thing that should be obvious?

Message 1 of 7 (2,931 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide
Spoiler
The first Eluvian you notice (the one which the blood leads to upon the first investigation) is unlocked with a certain key. To obtain it, pursue the Qunari through the follow-up Eluvians - and yes, you'll have to walk a bit. They will make turns, just enter the last one on the path you can see&follow without using the Qunari apparatus that creates new paths

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (3,187 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
Spoiler
The first Eluvian you notice (the one which the blood leads to upon the first investigation) is unlocked with a certain key. To obtain it, pursue the Qunari through the follow-up Eluvians - and yes, you'll have to walk a bit. They will make turns, just enter the last one on the path you can see&follow without using the Qunari apparatus that creates new paths
Message 2 of 7 (3,188 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Ah, I see. It turns out I hadn't gone all the way down the path on the Crossroads. Thanks!

I can't seem to get "Accept as solution" to work, sorry. 

Message 3 of 7 (2,917 Views)

★★★ Novice

Maybe you're standing in front of the wrong, not yet working mirrow?

After entering the Crossroads, go right and find the working mirrow (there are the first time already two up there and there will be more later).

Message 4 of 7 (2,908 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I can't seem to get "Accept as solution" to work, sorry. 

Put "SOLVED" in the title.  Better than nothing.

Message 5 of 7 (2,887 Views)

Hero

I managed to mark the solution.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 7 (2,881 Views)

★ Novice

Appreciated!

Message 7 of 7 (2,872 Views)