Re: Switch in "Lost Temple of Dirthamen" without function

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Switch in "Lost Temple of Dirthamen" without function

★★★ Newbie

I am playing DA:I Game of the Year Edition on Windows 10 Pro. The game is started from Origin.

I assume to complete "The Lost Temple of Dirthamen - God of Secrets" you have to use several switches to unlock the Ancient Door to get to the last body part.

The switch at the wooden pole at the scaffolding does not work, meaning: it is not detected by the search function and can't be triggered with the "use" key.

The game does not hang or anything, neither are there any error messages.

Being unable to use the switch, I can't open the door and therefore can't complete the quest.

Attempts to resolve this problem:

* Travelling to Skyhold and returning to the temple.

* Travelling to Skyhold, shutting down the game properly and starting it again, then returning to the temple

Now, I am running out of options.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Regards

Torakamo

Message 1 of 3 (4,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have this problem too. I finished the game the first time i remeber i was frustrated the same but i solved it... don t remember how. Now on my second run i can t find a suittable answer. And on net there is nothing please help
Message 2 of 3 (3,473 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Torakamo & @NeddhuI;

No idea what you mean when you say there's a "switch" on a wooden pole on the scaffolding.  Don't remember a switch on a pole, and don't remember any scaffolding at all.

I've played through over a dozen times and never had a problem finishing this quest.

Here's the map.  Can you say where you're talking about?

Spoiler

DAI Map - Lost Temple of Dirthamen.png

Thanks!

Message 3 of 3 (3,454 Views)