Re: Suddently missing DLC, cannot load save game.

by Asteral_One

Original Post

Community Manager

@SmokumKush 

Thanks! I appreciate the details. 

When you have the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. I've seen some cases where having played through EA Play in the past can cause issues like this, which they should be able to help with. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 11 of 20 (7,532 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Jupitris1 Yes, I bought while I still had the subscription, but the problem persist even after I canceled it.

And just to let everyone know, I managed to fix it by removing and then restoring the game to my account in the steam support page. Some people on the steam foruns also claimed that this fixed it for them.

It's also worth mentioning that this didn't work for me while I still had the EA play subscription, it only worked after it ran out.

Here's the step by step that people posted on the steam forum: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1222690/discussions/0/3113646913568384781/?ctp=2

Message 12 of 20 (2,212 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Kirankicky I've tried that method countless times both before and after my EA play subscription has ended and the issue still hasn't resolved. I appreciate that you tried to help, though, and Im glad that it at least worked for some people

Message 13 of 20 (2,185 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Jupitris1

If you haven't already I'd encourage you to try reaching out to the EA Help team to see if they can help. It looks like this is something they can usually sort out, so hopefully they can take care of it for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 14 of 20 (2,169 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for your advice, I'll contact EA Help when I'll have the time

Message 15 of 20 (2,156 Views)

★ Novice

It is almost august and this still isn't fixed i own the whole game all of it. complete game of the year addition have uninstalled-reinstalled 2 times. among many other things allowed origin through my firewall along with steam. the files are there too i looked. so why. i have 3 diff champs all with 20+ hours of gameplay. and i cant get to them. dont even get them in a new game. its frustrating, because I LOVE THE DRAGON AGE SERIES!! diehard fan and inquisition was a VERY amazing addition with the world state option. I played through origins 2 and used those as my inquisition world state. I'm big sad.

Message 16 of 20 (1,889 Views)

★ Guide
@Asteral_One Not sure if you found my thread, but, the fix for this problem is here:
https://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/3779
Message 17 of 20 (1,450 Views)

★ Guide
@Jupitris1 FYI I just uploaded the fix for this to Nexus Mods
https://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/3779
Message 18 of 20 (1,446 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hiya, i have an ea play subscription and i am having the exact same problem. i've been speaking with ea help on and off for nearly a month and i have tried all troubleshootng steps to no avail. is there anything i can do or should i just download the mod fix?

Message 19 of 20 (814 Views)

★ Guide
@NerdieBirdie27 Mod uploader here. Last I heard EA Support was pointing people to the mod. AFAIK no one has ever been able to get EA Support to help them correct this issue. The game is too old for them to care.
Message 20 of 20 (645 Views)