Re: Stuck on a locked room

by sundance31us

Original Post

Stuck on a locked room

★★ Novice

ok, so i was doing the 'Wicked eyes and wicked hearts' mission, and i died, when i respawned, i was stuck on a locked room.
I try to open the door but it says i need more Hella statues, i'm stuck INSIDE the room, i can't get out and the game AUTO SAVED INSIDE THAT ROOM! My last save was HOURS ago, i don't know what to do, is there a way to teleport to the other side? Bug the walls? Anything at all?!

Message 1 of 8 (840 Views)

Do you know what zone you are in when you re-spawned (Exterior, Main Level, Upper Level, Servant's Quarters}?

SD Signature Banner

Message 2 of 8 (829 Views)

★★ Novice

Servant's Quarters, first Dorian bugged into this area and couldn't help me with combat, i died bc i couldn't use his revive, and so i ended up in that locked room with the whole party :T

Message 3 of 8 (823 Views)

The Winter Palace Servant's Quarters Diagram

I got stuck in the servant's quarters before, but ended up finding a way out. Not sure if the area diagram might help or if the area has completely bugged out on you.

SD Signature Banner

Message 4 of 8 (816 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The only Halla room I can think of in the Servants' Quarters is

Spoiler
Celene's vault on the second floor of the Grand Apartments, where you find the elven locket.

Is that where you are?

Here is one idea. I haven't done it, so I don't know what will happen, but it might be worth a try. Let your court approval fall all the way to 0 while standing in the locked room. You should get a game over screen. The game will probably return you to the autosave, but there's a chance it could put you back to an earlier checkpoint or the beginning of the mission. Do it at your own risk, though.

Message 5 of 8 (803 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, this is where i am, but, doing this wouldn't really help, my only saves are on the locked room (game autosaved twice in there erasing other saves) and a save from like 3 hours ago,
I'm looking for a way that i might bug the game into teleporting me into another position, i don't really know if this is possible :T

Message 6 of 8 (766 Views)

Hero

@5moths What platform are you on? If on PC you may be able to just add halla statues via save game editor to let you open the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 8 (743 Views)

★★ Novice

unfortunetly i'm on PS4, i think i might have to go back to my old save anyways, but, thank you all

Message 8 of 8 (703 Views)