Re: Stuck in Combat Mode? and cannot travel.

by Tortures

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck in Combat Mode? and cannot travel.

★★★ Newbie

Just finished a big fight in Emprise.  Tried to travel back to camp via map.  Travel button greyed out and same on world map.  Have to walk everywhere.
Walked back to a camp and tried resting.  Still stuck.  Cannot change party members, either.

Message 1 of 6 (18,681 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

This a common occurrence that was never fixed from the studio. 

Common fixes-

1. Disengage and try to travel/ level to see if it was disengaged properly.

2. Save the game, exit to the main menu, load the save file.

3. Save the game, exit the entire game and start it back up, load the saved file.

If none of these works, then you could try putting in a ticket, but im not sure if they are still supporting this game.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (11,793 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Try hitting "L" for Disengage and see if that helps. I had an issue a few times where I could not travel either because I hit to attack something and nothing was around, my characters were still in stance like we had to fight and would not get out of it to let me travel. Clicking disengage "L" helped me. Good luck!

Message 2 of 6 (18,665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the same issue on PS3, the only thing helped: Save your Progress and quit the whole game. After reload it is fixed. 

Message 3 of 6 (18,618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me twice after defeating Imshael in Emprise du Lion on Xbox One.  The first time I thought it was a fluke and replayed the quest and then it happened again.  The second time I saved my progress and restarted my console, that seemed to fix the issue.

Message 4 of 6 (18,550 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Saving, turning off console and reloading worked on XBOX 360 as well. Ran all the way from the last dragon to the frozen lake, through every camp I'd settled; closed a rift, kicked some templars, had some party banter etc, but it only worked to turn off and back on again. At least I got to keep the process!

Message 5 of 6 (18,160 Views)

★★ Novice

This a common occurrence that was never fixed from the studio. 

Common fixes-

1. Disengage and try to travel/ level to see if it was disengaged properly.

2. Save the game, exit to the main menu, load the save file.

3. Save the game, exit the entire game and start it back up, load the saved file.

If none of these works, then you could try putting in a ticket, but im not sure if they are still supporting this game.

Message 6 of 6 (11,794 Views)