Re: Storm Coast Ocularum Glitch XBox360

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Storm Coast Ocularum Glitch XBox360

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I've collected every shard on the coast except for the ones from the Ocularum by the Small Grove Camp. I had completely missed the Ocularum. The problem is, when I go to it, it glitches out. I see through mountains and it flashes images of other areas in the Storm Coast or removes the water and just freaks out blinking and changing with every move I make. Is there a way to fix this? I've had this problem with this specific Ocularum through multiple saves, so I'm unsure if it's just a common problem with the coding in this version, or if it's my Xbox reading the disc wrong. I've tried restarting the console, new characters, reloading previous saves, etc. but it doesn't change. Somehow I managed to find the four shards, but I have this same issue with other saves and it makes it difficult.
Message 1 of 2 (396 Views)

Re: Storm Coast Ocularum Glitch XBox360

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Latoola

Sorry to hear about your issue with the Ocularum. While I read about some problems with various Ocularums, they usually referred to them showing (0/0) shards to be found, not to glitch-out like that Oops

Have you tried to reinstall the game on your Xbox 360 yet? You can also try to delete and redownload your Gamertag and clear cache on the device.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (294 Views)