Still no Servis

by PainKoutaro

Original Post

Still no Servis

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
What the hell? It's been more than 3 years and there is still no patches for servis, and don't **** me with "there was a hint in the wiki on how to solve it, BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY ENCOUNTER IT"!
No sane man will go to the wiki accidentally just to look over a mission's detail so he knows and prepares himself for a glitch that will destroy his nearly 100 houred experience. I mean people look for a solution after Encountering the bug not before even knowing that it EXISTS! And now I have to know the only solution is before entering the canyon! WOW SO USEFUL! Like hey we screwed up your save for your perfect play through with all those mosaics and shards and bottles and quarries and every other exhausting to gather items that you gathered so we could make your day!
Message 1 of 2 (359 Views)

Re: Still no Servis

Yeah, stinks for you....

But this is EXACTLY why you use more than one save slot and save often.  I have not seen a perfectly made game without any bugs or issues, EVER.  There are ALWAYS issues, and no matter how many you patch there always seem to be more, and most gaming companies stop trying to patch a game after about 1 year after release.  Is this ideal??  No, is this just the way it is? Yes. 

What you can learn from this is...save more, save often and save in many different save slots, that way it may cost you 5-10 hours of play but you will not lose 100. 

If you are looking for a new update, don't bother, the game hasn't been changed in years, and will not be changed without something major happening to require it to work on new systems.  Frankly, there is no money in updating a game that is 3-4 out from the last release of content, at this point it is, you get what you get.  I know they did look to fix some glitches, some successful some not early in release time, and they usually concentrated on bugs that effected the largest things and the most people.  I know on my last play, I didn't hit this bug, so I don't know if it is just your game system effected by it Xbox/PS, or if I got lucky on PC....sorry you hit it, but nothing can be done about it now, except to try and learn from it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (338 Views)