Steam: DLC not showing up

by avarianl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Steam: DLC not showing up

★★ Novice

I bought the GOTY edition on steam.

When I played, none of the DLCs show up.

I read that the flame of inquisition equipments are supposed to be in a chest at the room when we first wake up in haven, but it's not there.

I also don't have the operation for black emporium.

I can connect to ea servers just fine, i can import my world state from the keep, i can access multiplayer.

I have tried verifying game file on steam, clearing the cache of origin, but they still don't show up

Somebody, please help.

Message 1 of 6 (2,681 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Steam: DLC not showing up

Community Manager

Hi @avarianl

Apologies for the late reply on this. If you are still having any trouble with the DLC content not showing up please reach out to the EA Help team so they can bring up your account and take a look. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them visit the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,577 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @avarianl

Apologies for the late reply on this. If you are still having any trouble with the DLC content not showing up please reach out to the EA Help team so they can bring up your account and take a look. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them visit the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (2,578 Views)

★ Novice
@avarianl Hey, I was wondering if you found a solution to this issue. I'm having the same problem.
Message 3 of 6 (2,515 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, I contacted EA through chat on this link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=dragon-age-inquisition&platform=steam-pc

They gave my origin account the origin version of the game.

It took a few tries and different EA advisors before I got the solution though

Message 4 of 6 (2,512 Views)

★ Novice
@avarianl Thank you, I'll have to keep contacting them then.

I've already gone through two EA advisors so hopefully the next can fix it.

Thank you again
Message 5 of 6 (2,502 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There is no known solution. I think Trespasser is impossible to play if you don't already have it somehow. EA doesn't know what the problem is.

Message 6 of 6 (2,178 Views)