Re: Skyhold won’t upgrade

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skyhold won’t upgrade

★★ Novice

I’m playing dragon age inquisition and I finished the superior tower and a greener garden but neither of them have shown the upgrades skyhold still looks the same, is there something I’m doing wrong ?

Message 1 of 3 (2,212 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

@98hm;  Adding to what @Fred_vdp said above, the only visual difference in the garden (if you choose the "herbs and healing" option) is that the number of flower pots in which you can plant things doubles from three to six.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (2,130 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

I believe there are two steps to the upgrades. First you have to buy the upgrade at the requisition table, then you have to find an object in Skyhold to complete the process. I think one of the upgrades is on the stairs from the courtyard to the main hall. There's another later on somewhere on the battlements. I think the garden object can simply be found in the garden.

It's possible you completed it and just don't see the upgrades because there's not a spectacular visual change. The tower upgrade, for instance, is just a cosmetic upgrade inside one of the small towers that you may not have even bothered to visit because there's no reason to.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (2,189 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@98hm;  Adding to what @Fred_vdp said above, the only visual difference in the garden (if you choose the "herbs and healing" option) is that the number of flower pots in which you can plant things doubles from three to six.

Message 3 of 3 (2,131 Views)